- 1 skinless duck breast
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary)
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- Your favorite caesar dressing
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup water
- optional: 1 tbsp arrowroot starch to give tortilla more structure if you have it on hand
- Season your chicken breast with salt, pepper and any other seasonings you enjoy. I used rosemary and garlic as well
- Cook in a nonstick pan on med-high, flipping once until medium rare.
- Put to the side to rest
- Mix together the chickpea flour and water and pour into a nonstick pan over medium heat
- Cook until you can see it is dry through, then flip and allow to cook about one minute more
- Combine the lettuce and caesar dressing
- Now assemble! Put the caesar salad on the chickpea tortilla. Then slice the duck and place on top. I also topped mine with some pickled red onions (recipe coming soon).
- Wrap up and enjoy!
Being at home with limited shopping has really challenged me to be more creative with my meals. I found it is really reigniting my passion for cooking and being creative in the kitchen. I think this means you can look forward to lots of new fun recipes from me in the near future!