At first it may seems strange to puree avocado into a smooth, decadent pudding but I promise you it is the best idea ever. Avocado is so rich and creamy that it makes an amazing base for pudding.
Use a banana that isn’t too ripe or the flavor will overwhelm the chocolate. Or you can use super ripe ones and make banana pudding 🙂
I have very little to say about this recipe except that you have to try it to believe how amazing it is.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or agave
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Add everything except half the water to your high speed blander or food processor
- Run until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed
- Add more water as required to get a pudding consistency
- Eat right away or cool in the fridge for a couple hours
- Will stay good in the fridge for a couple of days